Re: Daun's car? Or somebody else at Treffen?

--- Neal Tovsen <ntovsen@piper.hamline.edu> wrote:

> Hey, Daun,
>
> Is this your car? One of the local Volksport guys took
> this at Treffen.
> Can't remember which wheels you have...
>
> http://152.160.25.130/treffen/WhiteScirocco.jpg
>
> The only Mk2 Scirocco of the pics he took, so I figure it
> must have been
> impressive...

That one wasn't even in the show - it was in the
spectator's lot!  (I didn't see it btw, just heard there
was a white one there.  I walked around the lot a couple
times during the day)  Mine was at home with a broken
exhaust manifold - waiting on my big 'ol box-o-goodies from
Mike to arrive so I can fix it. :)

===
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry