NON rocco ???????

i need soem help form the northerns and west coast people
anyone near the states of montana , north  adn south dakatoa, , or
oregon, i am going on vacation on saturday to those places and was
wonderign if anyone could tell me a good place to camp,  i got my camp
sightes in montana and nd and sd butoregon is up inthe air.   we figure
we are goignto hit the west coast since we will be in glacier and it is
right next door...so any help would be appreacisted...we also might make
the trip down the coast to sacremento to pick up route 50 to ocean city
maryland for the home route so if anyone near by can throw out some info
that would be greatly appreaciated
jonas
so that means you guys don t have to decifer my typing skills for about
3.5 weeks,
wheni get back i hope to see a lot of you at driversfest i at Long
island in new york