RE: MKII 16V What is the weight on this?

And in the same vein, does anyone have any guesses of the weight with Euro
bumpers?

All the best,
-Norm

According to Car & Driver's road test of 8/86, the curb weight of a
Scirocco 16v is 2380lb. Road and Track quoted 2365lb for a car with the
same options.

Jason

-