Where to buy 2.5" exhaust?

Okay, I know this is a long-shot, but does anyone know of a source for a 2.5" exhaust system for an A1 car?  16V Scirocco to be more exact.  In stainless even?  I'm looking at $750 to have one custom made, so I had to ask.

"WHY?!" you ask?  One word: TURBO.  And back-pressure just won't do!  Interesting to note that a 2.5" system has something on the order of 23% more area than a 2.25" system.

Final question: would anyone ELSE be interested in a 2.5" stainless exhaust system in case I have to work out a deal and get several systems made?

TIA.

Bradley
'86 S16V 2.0l (soon to have ~7 PSI positive intake manifold pressure)
http://effervescent.com/vw/  (horribly out of date, I know)