Re: scirocco tastes?

> > love our cars to death.... sooo... what does everyone else like as well? i
> > know me and a few other scirocco lovers around these parts really like the
> > looks of the chrysler conquest tsi. anyone else?
>
> Also known as the mitsubishi Starion. Very fun cars, just be glad you
> don't have to maintain one.  They eat cyl. heads for breakfast!

Wasn't there a Mitsu. Conquest, too? I know it was a Chrysler/Mitsubishi
combo, but I think I've seen Mitsubishi Conquests. My dad almost got one
but opted for an 83 T-bird Turbo Coupe, which ranked just about the same
on the reliability scale. 3 engines in 2 years! If I'm right and Mitsu.
made both, what is the difference btw. the Conquest and the Starion?
Turbo?

Neal