Coilover spring rate questions

    OK I'm running 8 inch 350 lbs Eibach springs up front and 300 lbs in the
rear, 8 inch as well. Now on the highway and in the summer when the roads are
nice its fun. A little harsh from time to time but I love it that way when I
hit the track and autocross. Now I'm thinking the winter is coming I need
something with more give.
Does anyone have any opinions on spring rates for the winter. I was thinking
dropping 50 pounds of each spring and run 300 in the front and 250 in the
rear. Or should I just drop 100 off each spring or 75 off each. I need
something more forgiving for the winter time and I'm not putting back factory
stuff.
Thanks
~Danny~
88 16v Tornado Red