SPEEDWORLD dissapearance mystery solved!

I got in the mail today a card from Speedworld. Apparently, they moved to
a new location. (It used to be the "Auto Parts Club" near SDSU.)
So, ill go check out this new facility and maybe later on in the month,
we can schedule another SPEEDWORLD challenge.
As reigning SPEEDWORLD and recent RALLYCROSS champion of the previous get
togethers, I fell its my duty to offer up a rematch! Come one, come all!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and