Re: 16v antenna installation

Along the same lines, how do you access the antenna on a 16V?  According to the
info floating around, I've got a bad antenna amplifier.  I've read the info at
Jan's site and it's very helpful, but they're talking about Corrados.  Does the
headliner clip to the roof on a 16V (like the Corrado) so it can be
reinstalled, or am I going to have to tear into it?  Where can I find a
replacement amplifier?  Please tell me I can access this thing from the back
and I don't have to remove the entire headliner per Bentley.

-Brad