get together

Here is a list of who we have so far:

Me, Josh Lukasik - jluk77@aol.com
Rich Deede - rdeed@UDel.Edu
Darin - xbluehen@aol.com
Matt - a1scirocco@aol.com
Jonas - sjmill@erols.com
Steven Toughill - toughil@bellatlantic.net

This is just a tentative list so far I hope for more, some of our plans are
as follows, meet at where ever Rich figures will be best, around 10 or 11 if
that is cool with every one, go get some lunch I was thinking Friendly's any
better idea's?  Then, Rich has found a good field for picture taking near by,
then I was thinking of a short or, long whatever we decide, drive through the
surrounding country, this is all just an idea so far I'll listen to any
suggestions.  Also Jonas and i were chatting and are thinking of getting a
couple of hotel rooms and having a bit of a get together/party of sorts for
those of you who would have the time and be interested in staying over.
Well, i know this is getting sort of long so to end it I would like to ask
all the people on the list here to either confirm or deny whether or not they
can make it.
Thanks,
Josh Lukasik
88 16v 2.0