Now Not One Yet Again...

> http://www.clubh20.com

Thanks!  I saw two that I liked there, and I sent out e-mails asking for
pics if possible and their geographic location!

> http://www.abdracing.com/forsale.html#pickup
> That G60 Pickup would be the first thing I would
> buy... it has been listed on the site for almost a

Woah.... looks neat, but definitely not me!

> Also, there are a few roccos on the scirocco.org

I haven't checked out ep.com yet, but I will!

Hey, while looking at the classifieds at scirocco.org, I came across the
Scirocco that I bought and consequently wrecked!  If the admin is
reading this, this car is RIP:

1987 Scirocco 16V 90K miles, sunroof, AC blows cold, Silver exterior,
Black interior no rips looks showroom, Kenwood CD player, alarm.
Modifications done include: Ottinger Cam, A3 Tranny (68MPH in 2nd,
100MPH in 3rd, lowered 1.5” with Bilsteins. This car is fast....and
handles great. I have surprised quite a few Porsches, and VR6s.  Recent
work done includes: Timing belt, Timing belt tensioner, all motor mounts
and tranny mounts, starter, battery, Spark plugs and wires, front and
rear brakes. Asking $ 3600.00 or trades...what kind you ask? Whatcha
got? E-mail mflootie@hotmail.com or call me 925.837.2445

> One word of advice - be wary of buying a seriously
> modified car from an individual.  If the dude doesn't
> know what he is doing, it can cause a lot more
> headaches in the long run than buying a stocker &
> doing it yourself.

Thanks for the advice!  It's quite similar to something my girlfriend
said!

> I am sure you could con some listmembers into helping
> you with gifts of beer.

The Guiness Extra Stout is on me .... HELP!  All I REALLY want at this
point is a silver or black Scirocco 16V with cool rims, a CD player, AC,
Euro lights and/or bumpers, and a nice interior!  There simply MUST be
one out there less than 1500 miles away from me!

> I would recommend a stocker personally... I mean, for
> 2K you could get the car, 5 hours & another K you
> could get the wheels & rubber, another day & it's
> tinted, drop another 50 for a K&N, another 300 on a
> stereo.... a stock 16V is already a performance car,
> and a lot of the stuff that is added on is personal
> preference.  The stock car is def. nothing to be
> sneezed at performance / handling wise.

It might come to that!  I mean, if I can't find one already modified in
the next week, that's what I'll have to do.  I'll have to buy a toolset
too... more money! :-(

And Josh Strait says:
> I think you'll appreciate it more in the end.

I guess that's how I feel with my computers...my fingers are just used
to enterprise-class servers!

> hehehe - I meant to comment on your e-mail address
> earlier - it has been a long time since I read the
> dragonlance chrons.

Great stuff! ;-)

All the best,
-Norm