Re: Now Not One Yet Again....

Dude, when I got my car I didn't know a whole lot about it, I am still
learning a lot about it.  One of the most satisfying things about
owning a VW is being able to work on it yourself.  Just learn little
by little.  Give Potterman a call and get a Bentley.  Don't be afraid
of getting a little dirty.  Go for the bone stock 16v and build it up
yourself, I think you'll appreciate it more in the end.

Josh

Scirocco 16v

>Hello!
>
>I'm really trying not to despair... I got myself all worked up on
>getting that car; it had all the good stuff already done to it!  I
need
>a Scirocco, a cool Scirocco, right away.  It seems like all cars I've
>seen in the California listings either aren't 16V or are 16V's with
no
>mods.  That might seem kind of uptight, but since I have no technical
>talent with cars, and I currently am needing any sort of wheels, and
I'm
>not really able to have the car in a shop time after time getting
cool
>stuff done to it, that my only choice is to find one already
finished.