Re: Now Not One Yet Again....

Do not despair!
There is really an ass-load of sciroccos still out
there... especially out there in Cali.  Start talking
to your local ClubH20 chapter, pestering people on the
list..

OR - buy the shell cheap, given that it didn't get
wrecked when stolen & the engine didn't get toasted -
it'd definitely be worth it, cause you could get it
for like $500, and spend $1k replacing the stolen
goodies... you are up $3500 at that point!  Definitely
worth looking into... IMHO

--- Norman Tallant <takhisis@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> This is the response that I got from the owner of
> the car I
> mentioned....
>
> No fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> All the best,
> -Norm
>

> > Norm,
> >
> > Unfortunatly the Scirocco was stolen.  The only
> thing that I can sugest to you
> > is that you can try to get a hold of AAA auto
> insurance and see if they are
> > willing to sell what's left of the car.  As far as
> I know the body of the car is
> > still in great shape, and the interior and engine
> are still there.  I think that
> > they took the rims and tires, the stereo system,
> the steering wheel.  I'm not
> > sure about any other info about the car.  They
> totalled it out about a week ago.

> If you experience other problems, email:
> scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org

===
Mark

87 Westfalia Gl