re: New 16V owner! Lng, but good bathroom reading material

I should have some pics up within a few days :)

I only have a few rules when buying *anything*

1) don't try to haggle over the phone...it's harder
for the seller to say no if your standing right in
front of him/her. Besides, you being there says to
him/her that you are serious.

2) don't let the word FIRM (as in $2000 FIRM) scare
you away. Usually a seller is stubborn at first, but
after his/her item hasn't sold for awhile, that FIRM
tends to get pretty SOFT :)

3) do have a set price in your mind and bring cash (if
feasible). Money talks, BS walks... I like to say "I'm
prepared to give you x dollars right now..." and whip
it out (the money, you sickos ;P

4) if you find the car/item/whatever of your dreams,
don't spaz and do cartwheels (unless you are so happy
that you would gladly pay whatever the seller asks...
but hey, if you can save a little scratch, why not?).
Maintain your composure and try to point out any flaws
or shortcomings in the item. Try to convey that you
have other options or you can wait for the right item
to come along.

That's it. No big secrets here...YMMV! Good luck!

Chris Gonzalez

PS Don't try the above on me, as I will only have to
resort to the JEDI Mind Trick and render you harmless
:)