Re: Tire size

Yes, I've driven a car with a similar set up to 195/50/R15s, but I can't draw any
conclusions from that.  The vehicles are way to different.  Like yourself, I'm not
interested in increasing the wheel size, so I haven't run anything but 14s on this car.
Using traditional tire logic (although people would argue that logic of any type is not my
strong suit), a 15 will be more responsive because of less sidewall flex, but will
decrease ride comfort.  I've really enjoyed the Dunlops because the sidewall seems to flex
considerably less than other tires I've run.  That being the case, I find it hard to
believe that the increased rim size will really make that much of a difference with this
tire.  Just speculation.

-Brad