Alternate dash boards

I really want to put some sort of trick dashboard in my car and I have a few
questions. Has anyone ever seen an A3 dash in a MK2 Roc? I like this dash
because of the center consol. I also really like the Corrado dash in the Roc
but thats been done a lot. Another dash ive been looking at is one from an
older BMW 320i. I should mention that I intend to use all seperate
instruments rather than the factory ones. So does anyone have any ideas on
what dashes would be cool or seen anything interesting?

Nate