Re: Transfer pump question ?????

Symptoms?

    It died while in a turn.  Actually there were a few instances the same day of
bucking while under acceleration, as well as being hard to start right before
fuel pump death.  I'd been trying to drive it on a regular basis while selling my
88 Bronco II(Anybody need one?), and I'd had some fun on the local freeway, but
nothing outlandish. Hadn't been driving it more than 10 minutes when it died.  I
had enough momentum to coast to a parking lot, but no starts after that.  It had
about 1/4 of a tank, and I was on my way to fuel up.

Thanks for the reply,
Lloyd