Re: Replacing Axles & Bearings as a Whole WAS: Scirocco T-shirts

In a message dated 4/24/99 8:31:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
zach@discover-net.net writes:

<< Sometimes the joint costs more than a whole new axle!

 Zach >>
I don't think you're getting NEW axles.  U might be but I'm not sure.  I'd be
willing to bet that you're getting rebuilt axles & CV's.  Personally I'd
rather have new CV's but that's just MHO.  I'm gonna have to look into this
myself in the next year or so.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet.
Dan May
8716VScirocco
91PassatWagon (RUNNING & on the road!!!! woohoo... i like it!)
95.5Tacoma4x4
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87