Re: GLUE?? Serious Reply ONLY

On Sat, 24 Apr 1999 17:52:05 -0400 "James G Boutilier"
<jimmyb@chebucto.ns.ca> writes:
>I tried this on the newsgroup and only got smart %^%#$ answers.
>Can anyone give some constructive help?
>I want to fake vinyl top my 84 Rocco. I two toned it and looks great,
>but want to add something a little more.
>What glue will hold vinyl to metal?
>its marine grade vinyl to weather the weather.,
>Thanks. Jim

Jim, you realize that your post is just ITCHING for some smart ass
comments (especially from me.) but I will use massive restraint...

I think your best bet is to call a couple automotive reupholster shops
and enquire what it is they use to hold down their vinyl tops ect.
Hope this helps!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and