Re: HOR's suck!!! and you pay for it)->Was "don't suck"

I hate to be the bad guy but my Autotech rear bar broke in 1/2
last year. The threds pulled out. Autotech replaced the bar for me
but not for free. The bar broke because I had a wheel in my trunk
and it hit it when I stopped. I Have an EuroSport one in my MK1
and have no problems with it, The second Autotech bar is on the way out
and is for sale. If you want a great deal on used HOR springs
you can have my old ones.  :  P

Doug

BTW Kevin has H&R's on his MK2. I like H&R springs!!! That is what I will
get
for my MK2!!!

Message text written by "DaleWitt"
>I use Autotech upper rear bars and consider them an excellent mod.  I have
them on both my
Sciroccos.  Autotech also offers a subframe that is outstanding,  I have
used it on my 86 for
about six months and plan to add it to the 82.

Dale
86 2.0 16v rocco
82 2.1 16v rocco (Zender 400 w/NOS)<