Re: Replacing Axles & Bearings as a Whole WAS: Scirocco T-shirts

-snip-
My Question:  Is it just that much easier to replace the axle with CVs
installed or better to 'roll my own'?

Replace the whole thing and be done with it. The axle I put in was like,
$59 bucks with a lifetime guarantee. Torn boot? New axle. Why bother
rebuilding? Sometimes the joint costs more than a whole new axle!

Zach
http://www.discover-net.net/~zach/index.html
'Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not
become a monster'
-Fredrich Nietzsche