Directions to Cincy (long!)

Hey all...

I suppose I'd better think about posting directions on how to get to
the big event.  :)

First thing - I'm not exactly *IN* Cincinnati.  I live out near
Wilmington which is about 50 miles north east of Cincinnati.  No
matter what direction you're coming from, you'll have to hit the I-71
/ U.S. 68 intersection - so get out yer Bland McNally and figure out
how to get there. :)  The motel is located there btw, kinda hidden
away behind the shell station.  If you haven't made reservations yet -
WHAT TOOK YA SO LONG?!?!  Hehe... j/k - their phone number is (937)
382-6605.

FROM I-71 / U.S. 68:
Take 68 South (towards Wilmington) about 1 mile.  You will pass a huge
(300ft) tower, shortly beyond which you will come to an intersection.
Turn right, this is Gurneyville Rd.  Another mile or so down this road
you will go through another crossroads.  Shortly beyond this you will
pop over a rise and see a white house on your left with a buncha
'roccos / other dubs(?) out front.  The driveway is at the top of the
next little rise - in front of the brick house.  (Gravel / dirt
driveway!)  Address is 1353 Gurneyville Rd.  If you cross back over
I-71 while on Gurneyville Rd, you've gone too far.

So does that sound simple enough?

E-mail me with any questions...

==
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry