Re: Help with air conditioning

>> Some Dickhead who owned my car before me...
>
>Quit yer bitchen. This applies to most of the list. What'cha lookin

fer?
>Sympathy?

  . . . SNiff. . .sniff...I just wanted a little pitty, thanks for
squashing what was left of my already fragile ego :( .....  ;)

   Thanks for the input though. John Van Vuren said I could have the
  whole A/C out of one of his parts cars for like $50.00, if I
come up and take it out myself.  That may be a hard deal to pass
up.  Any ideas on how to upgrade though? just in case I decide to
later on.

Later

Josh Strait
1988 Scirocco 16v (black)