Re: Oh I just figured it out

> Keith Davenport wrote:
>
> Hello Gang,
>
> Just want to pass on the note and trying to figure if any of the Sac
> guys seen this cool ride. Alex, Brain, Nate, well anyways on Wed I was
> going to lunch and whole and behold I saw this mystic blue Scirocco in
> my mirror.
> As Alex, Brain and Nate know that my Scirocco is on the list for a
> heart transplant so I wasn't driving the Rocco. Well anyways the car
> creeped up on me and I was checking it out. Blue mystic 16v with a
> neuspeed sticker in the third brake area if this is a list members car
> WOW. Bitch'n ride.
>
> On a personal note if you ever really look at other Scirocco on the
> road like I do "I thank GOD" for driving a SCIROCCO.
>
> Keith 84 Rocco waiting for a heart trans plant

I just took a "late night creep" around town with my good buddy Al. He
has always been the car nut in my life, in fact he showed me how to
drive a stick ( in an Army Surplus truck that was two different brands
by the time we got a hold of it!)

Anyway we tooled around the local 2.2 sq. miles of our 'wrong side of
the tracks' and we saw a cool mk1 with paint job I wish I had; all Icy
Blue and every thing. And we ran across a Mrk2 that he said belong to
someone he knew- My immediate reaction was to recruit them to the
upcoming ND show.

AS we approached home I had a chance to show him the movie Bound. If you
haven't seen it yet then rent it now. :P

In the state of mind he was in I was able to talk him into helping me
get the '78 to the ND show on the 23rd next month.

TBerk
Actively recruiting people to the fold, even Air-cooled folk.