Oh I just figured it out

Hello Gang,

Just want to pass on the note and trying to figure if any of the Sac guys seen this cool ride. Alex, Brain, Nate, well anyways on Wed I was going to lunch and whole and behold I saw this mystic blue Scirocco in my mirror.
As Alex, Brain and Nate know that my Scirocco is on the list for a heart transplant so I wasn't driving the Rocco. Well anyways the car creeped up on me and I was checking it out. Blue mystic 16v with a neuspeed sticker in the third brake area if this is a list members car WOW. Bitch'n ride.

On a personal note if you ever really look at other Scirocco on the road like I do "I thank GOD" for driving a SCIROCCO.

Keith 84 Rocco waiting for a heart trans plant