Re: Scirocco T-shirts. WAS [time for a real car]

> I reject your apology. Its not neccessary.

Okay, well at the time, it felt necessary. :)

> On the contrary, I knew you meant it as a joke and I
> simply should of
> just not said anything. I guess you could say I had
> a rough day and
> taking it out on you was wrong.

I can see how you can get agitated by it. It's no
problem whatsoever. I can fly off the handle like that
too.

> So I offer my apology for any ill feelings I might
> have caused.

Don't worry Shawn, it's all good! I was just confused
a bit, but now everything is back in order! :)

===
Paul Maione (Rump Rocker)
Scirocco 86' 8v (Ready to Roll :)
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/9149/