oh yeah saw my roc today.

Saw my rocco today at my buddies shop today.  Went and dropped a buttload of
parts off.  Been three weeks since I've seen it.  I'm already trippin on how
fun its gonna be to drive.  Maybe I'll wait a little longer than I wanted to
and just bury a big ole 2.0l 16v in there.
mmmmmmmmmmmm.
yah. I think so.

On another note.  My GTI problem, where the car stalls from time to time has
been traced to a bad fuel pump.  I've got an extra in the trunk for the
moment it fails.  Gotta like that!
Probably happen on my way up to Puyallup this weekend.. wouldn't that be
nice =).

Mark M.

85 8v