Re: Scirocco T-shirts. WAS [time for a real car]

On Thu, 22 Apr 1999 20:00:30 -0700 (PDT) Paul Maione
<scirocco_16v@yahoo.com> writes:

>You're completly right Shawn. I'm sorry to have ever
>said it. I didn't know that it would run you over
>$300, if so I would of never said anything. Since I'm
>not there to see all the hard work you do to make this
>shirts, I'm in no position to say anything. I hope you
>accept my apology for inappropriate comments. And for
>all of you who don't have Scirocco shirts, you best be
>picking one up pronto! High Quality!

I reject your apology. Its not neccessary.
On the contrary, I knew you meant it as a joke and I simply should of
just not said anything. I guess you could say I had a rough day and
taking it out on you was wrong.
So I offer my apology for any ill feelings I might have caused.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and