Re: Scirocco T-shirts. WAS [time for a real car]

> Couldnt help it. I took a hefty flamming a short
> time ago on this subject
> and left it alone. Look at what kind of shitty
> comment it got me? I know
> it was meant as a joke but some things are simply
> not funny.

You're completly right Shawn. I'm sorry to have ever
said it. I didn't know that it would run you over
$300, if so I would of never said anything. Since I'm
not there to see all the hard work you do to make this
shirts, I'm in no position to say anything. I hope you
accept my apology for inappropriate comments. And for
all of you who don't have Scirocco shirts, you best be
picking one up pronto! High Quality!

>From now on, no more crack jokes! =p

===
Paul Maione (Rump Rocker)