Re: HORs DONT suck was: (HOR's suck!!! and you pay for it)

>HOR Tech springs will work fine for a few months - check back in a year when
>your front end is sagging...
>
>--- Peter Walsh <cerksies@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> I dont know what you are talking about, I have HORs on my 16v, w/ 15x7
>> wheels (195-50-15) And the setup kicks ass.  I love them, They handle
>> great, look good (I admit, they are low) And were a good price.
>>
>> Pete
>
>===
>Matthew Yip
>mgyip@yahoo.com

I pretty much agree with Matthews statement.  Mine worked great for
more then a year, probably because I stored the car winters.  But they
did sure sag.  In fact, when I changed out the Boge Progas shocks and
Hor springs I discovered that the front end of my car was resting on
bump stops.  Definite sagging occured.  Handled really great too, but
was harsh over bumps.  The Koni/H&R combo I have now is much much
better, all around. But cost more then twice as much, almost three
times actually.  I guess to a large extent in this area, you get what
you pay for.

==Brett