Re: (HOR's suck!!! and you pay for it)

Heh, I like how a few people totally avoided your question by telling
you to get smaller wheels.  HAH, My friend Tim has a Mk2 with 17s and
doesnt get any rubbing.  I have a 79 with 17s and I only rub a bit.  As
far as your setup, if it rides well, the only way I can think of raising
the front is to make some sort of 10-15mm plate that goes between the
strut bearing and the car body.  If you have a front stress bar, you may
encounter problems of the nut not reading the stud, but the plate is the
only thing I can think of that would be a cheap way to go about raising
the front end.  IF you are all over the road and have lots of suspension
travel and dont like your setup, get some Koni Sport Adjustables =p