SV: [TECH][Hall Sensor thingy]

If your wires inside isn't broken off you can glue the plastic
back in place, if the wires are broken you can either try
yourself or take it to e electronic repair shop and ask them to
solder it.
Or go to the dealer and ask for a new Hall sender, they are
available and you get some bushings in the kit. Price was not so
bad either, bougth a new myself two months ago.

Roland Johansson
Scirocco 1,6l TIC -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker

----------
> Från: Tyler Zachau <Pennyz@ieway.com>
> Till: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Ämne: [TECH][Hall Sensor thingy]
> Datum:  den 22 april 1999 20:15
>
> In the process of replacing that damn coolant hose, I managed
to break my
> hall sender connector. It's located on the distributor and I
broke a clip
> that holds it onto the dist. VW appears to not make this part
anymore. What
> are my options here? Get a new dist... mabye a Euro Curve one
or find a
> used dist, or find a hall sender connector and replace
it(delicate
> soldering involved here)? Anyone running one of those Euro
Curve ones? TIA!

majordomo@scirocco.org.
scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org