Re: HOR's suck!!! and you pay for it)->Was "don't suck"

Adding my thoughts:  They suck for long term applications (like 2+years)

I'm looking at replacing the Hor springs with Neuspeed or Spax.  The
fronts are sagging, and getting lower.  Plus, my upper strut bearings are
shot even though they're the HD ones.
-James