Re:

Here is my opinion,  15s are waaaaay too big and look quite silly.  get
some 5" front, and 6" rear go-kart rims and tires.   It'll look way better,
and you'll go super fast!  Think of all that unsprung weight you're loosing.

:)

Owen (The BIG wheel defender)
87 Scirocco 16v #38 C-SS.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571