Ian Overholt

From: Kathy Teulie <104372.1061@compuserve.com>

Ian and I work next to Cost CO.
Kevin could swing by and we could all pick up the Motorola walkie-
talkies.

Good point on the extra drive time. Shawn & friends could stay at my
house
Friday.
We could head out extra early. The LA club is heading up at 4 AM!
UUUUU that is too early.  7AM works for me. We should meet at a gas
station
in Long Beach. If some LA folks want to jump in that is cool we just
need
have a spot on the 101 to meet at and use the  walkie-talkies to wake
them
up.

Doug

Message text written by Kevin Collins
>Shawn C Meze wrote:

> Those of us driving up from So Cal need to organize a drive up. A
meeting
> place and time ect. I think last year worked out great although the
> meeting time didn't get met very well so if we can all be somewhat
on
> time that would be great. Id rather spend time on the road than time
> waiting around.

Agreed.  And this year's drive will be much longer, assuning we go up
Hwy 1
as planned.. we need to plan accordingly!  Also we need to decide on
a mode
of communication, i.e. those little Motorola walkie-talkies or
whatever..
..Costco has them right now for $69.

--
Kevin Collins<