Re: Not scirocco related

Yah - that's what I woulda been thinking too...

Wow Jenny - what a nice set of acting abilities you
have!  And that is a truly great personality you are
sitting on too....

of course that is probably why I have & will never be
anywhere around her.... women seem to sense those
thoughts a mile away.

--- John Erk <john.erk@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> Jennifer Love Hewitt is in Montreal to film "the
> Audrey Hepburn Story".I
> was called in to be the stand-in for the leading men
> (those 6'2''
> anyway).I was surprised at how genuinely nice she is
> to everyone, her
> acting ability, and how nice looking she is in
> person. She sure is
> skinny though!

> If you experience other problems, email:
> scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org

===
Mark

87 Westfalia Gl