Re:

Michael Leach wrote:

> I really need a little help. I have an 87 16v with boge turbo gas
> shocks and hor springs  .......   but doesnt everybody who does not
> have the money for he really good ones....anyway as I was saying I
> recently purchased 16x7.5 Borbet rims with 205-45-16 tires and I am
> getting rubbing in the front on some bumps I just need a little more
> clearance.  Any CHEAP ideas to get about half an inch higher....there
> are plenty of expensive ones......  Thanks and just to let everyone
> know only on the list for 2 weeks and heading to Cincy the Rochester
> contingent is growing!!!!!!!!!

Just my opinion.. but 16x7.6s on a 'rocco are just plain too big.  Plus
you're hauling around a LOT of extra unsprung weight - not good for
performance at all.

Maybe you could swap for some 15x6.5s of some sort?  This would solve
your problem, though it may or may not be cheap...

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA