Re:

just thought i'd throw in a little advice on this one...buy a civic!

	hehe, just jokin.  you'd have to be mad to buy a POS like that...

	but seriously, on my 84 GLI, i completely removed my

1. inner splash guards (about 14 screws and you're done)
2. took my trusty dremel to the fender lip.

	i had my buddies' G60 rims with the 33mm offset (i think?) on there,
and they stuck out nicely, but never rubbed.

	basically, i trimmed it out gradually.  which is to say that at the
highest point of the arch, there is no lip anymore, and as you get
farther away from the apex of the arch, you can gradually cut less and
less away, so that when you are halfway down the arch, you are no longer
cutting.  does this make sense at all?  if not, lemme know...

jason
the mad bastard