Re: Anchoring child safety seat in rear seat of Scirocco

Well, I had good luck just strapping  a carseat in like normal... on the
passenger's side, behind the passenger's seat. Sometimes I had to put the
front seat forward a bit to make room for my daughter's feet, but it worked
fine. I currently drive an '84 GTI and carry my daughter around in the back
seat on a regular basis - I just make sure the seatbelts are darn tight.
    -Josiah
    '84 GTI
    '87 QSW (much better for carrying kids in, but the rear calipers currently
stick and I don't have the fundage to get new ones)
    http://bork.hampshire.edu