Re: new pics up

Shawn C Meze wrote:

> Damn that loaded slow as hell.

Yeah, I tried it from a dialup connection tonight for the first time (DSL
here and at the office - I'm spoiled big-time) and it was horrible.  And
the pics are all compressed down to about 60k, which ain't bad..

> Actually, im hung like a rolled sunday newspaper. Thank you for noticing.

Damn, that's quite a package!  How do you walk around like that??

> If you include more pics, create a seperate page so they load faster OR
> create clickable links to assist in the loading.
> Just an idea.

I'm totally green at creating web pages, this is a first stab so it ain't
bad under the circumstances. I'll continue to refine it... I had already
planned to either thumbnail the pics or put them on separate pages...

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA