new pics up

I've put some new pics up at my website.. I ain't no HTML wizard so no
cut me some slack Jack.. right now it's mostly the Scirocco, but once the
new shoes arrive for the GTI at the end of the week, I'm going to go hog wild
with GTI pics too.

The pics there were taken with a Kodak DC210 Plus at max resolution, then
compressed and resized down to 640x480 with Thumbs Plus.  Does a nice job,
good image quality is retained, and the pictures are now nice and small so
they load relatively fast.  This camera kicks ass - megapixel performance
has come way down in price.

For any of you who have thought about putting up a site at one of the
freebies like GeoCities, but think it's too much of a hassle, check out
GeoCities' tool called GeoBuilder - it's so damn simple that even a gearhead
can slap a page together.

Hey Shawn!  That goofy picture of you and Potter standing next to my car is
still there.. were you carrying a load in your pants that day or something??

Comments/questions/flames all welcomed, URL below.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA