Re: recaro questions

I've got those same seats in my car, and they should slide right in, no
changing of tracks necessary.  Just make sure you aren't too tall.  they
seats do sit higher than the roc seats, even at their lowest form, so you
should be ok, but if you race, you'll have not much room for the skid lid.

HTH

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 C-SS.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571