Re: Wanna make a Scirocco List Calendar?

(sigh) and I have no Scirocco to take a picture of. Oh well. Claudia isn't
exactly pretty anyway.. she might look *interesting* with all of the beautiful
cars that will be on the calendar, but definitely not good (laugh).
    But if one gets made, and it's reasonably affordable, I *will* buy one. And
if I had a Scirocco, I'd contribute a picture. (Well, actually, no I wouldn't.
I never have and probably never will have a Scirocco that looks good).
    -Josiah
    '84 GTI
    '87 QSW
    http://bork.hampshire.edu