Third Roc Jams CD Update.

Having some probs with a tempermental burner and my laptop so Im gonna try it
with the desktop tonite and see if I can get a demo done and Ill send you all a
track listing when its burned. With it the way it is now it 64mins long and 10
tracks. I have one more song to add. Ill keep you all updated on price and when it
should be done, just wanted to let you know Im working on it.

Thank You for Your Time,
        Shannon Fenton
           Telegroup Network Trouble Analysis Group
            sfenton@telegroup.com