Your page

Nate & Gang

Bitch'n page buddy, Everyone look you all can see my car too. Just want to drop you a note to say hey how is things and that I'm still alive. As for the car well it is dead, dead dead. I'm thinking I lost a rod, but for sure it is defiantly a ring in one and three cylinders. Can you all say WOW whata smoke show. and it is not a Nitrous burn out either.

Well hey I guess I'll chat with ya later.

Keith 84 Rocco down for the moment, but coming back really strong