Yes!

I fall again in love driving my rocco :) She back
on the street..
And I'm selling my BMW tomoroow morning :) This
mean extra cash to put on my baby :)

Thank you all listening to me, had to express it to yall :)

talk you later.

/Joel

                                   ''''
                                   0  0
+-----------------------------ooO--(__)--Ooo--------------------------------+
                       VVV  ==fahrvergnugen===  VVV
                       WWW        Volks         WWW

         ---------------- FAHRVERGNUGEN FOREVER! --------------------
              The fact that I need to explain it to you indicates
              that you probably wouldn't understand anyway!
                                .oooO
                                (   )  Oooo.
http://www.info.polymtl.ca/~deejay_)   ) /         deejay@info.polymtl.ca
Finger for PGP public key.             (_/          Pager: 851-JOEL
Key fingerprint = 74 87 D1 1A 64 0B E5 7D  D1 C0 22 D9 FD 61 4B C5