Stuff to do before ND show--questions

Well all,
This weekend I'll start re-blackening my window moldings on my
'81 S, fix and exhaust leak, and start my rear disc brake
conversion, and work on cleaning the interior.  I'm hoping to get it
all done before the ND show.  It shouln't be much of a problem, but
I have a few questions.

1.  I've got the caliper rebuild kits and the 16V e-brake cables.  It
looks as if the cables will work without changing the handle. Is this
right?  I'm also going to be looking for the ss braided brake lines for
the rear calipers. Do any of you have these? If not do any of you
have a whole 16V line kit you'd be willing to part with?

2.  I've got my 400 wetsanding paper and matte black trim paint to
do the moldings.  Any other supplies (other than masking
materials) that I'll need.

3.  I'm looking for a REALLY good cloth cleaner for interiors.  The
seats are a bit grundgy looking and have been that way for some
time, so it seems. I've tried some of the spray on and vacuum off
stuff but it didn't work worth a darn.  Any suggestions?
                   Kris Rayner
                1984 VW Scirocco
    1981 VW Scirocco S - Soon to be a 16V :)-
     "I do nothing in moderation but work."
               -Charles Dickens
   http://www.fix.net/~trzracing/web/scirocco.htm