Mk1 Keyring/ND show

Ok folks, two things are official....

First:

Mk1 Keyrings, I will have an order of them soon, they are exact brass
copies of the Herpa 1/87 scale models (if any of you have them).  I need
to confirm orders...they will be in the $18 to $20 range depending on the
number you all want...

Here is a pic...I got my sample the other day, this pic doesn't do it
justice, it is very high quality:

http://ucsub.colorado.edu/~soltwede/Mk1Keyring.jpg

Let me know soon folks!

Second:

I am definately going to the ND show...I need to coordinate meet the
caravan in Sacramento....anyone involved please get in touch, and anyone
going from east of California should also get in touch so we can
caravan...

Eric