Re: Cabriolet questions..

you probably will have to straighten the fram ealittle that is wghat i
ddi to my cabbie about 2 years ago   ........what color id it ...check
the frame rails where the bumpers go into then you need to check both
fenders you might have to repalce them  no biggie   the core support is
welded in  the project is not difficult to do   good luck
jonas
ohhh  i hit a deer in my 1982 cabbie at 85 mph  she stills runs qwith
all the damgage and no i did not bend the radiator but i didcrack th e
battery....