RE: Tech: Many small questions.

> Q1: My passenger seat.  The seat has plastic 'clips' that fit into the
> rails that the seat slides on.  Or in my case, wobbles along on.  Are
> these available from VW?  Or how can I replace them?

I can't answer the replacement question because I have these items
but have not yet installed them.

They are still available from the dealer and are called "seat
guides".  I believe they cost around $2 each.  Note that the inner
seat guide is DIFFERENT from the outer seat guide.  If the parts guy
doesn't ask which side you need or doesn't seem to be aware that
they are different, be sure to tell him.

-tim