Tech: Many small questions.

Q1: My passenger seat.  The seat has plastic 'clips' that fit into the
rails that the seat slides on.  Or in my case, wobbles along on.  Are
these available from VW?  Or how can I replace them?

Q2: Lights Left on Buzzer.  Admitably I have a bad memory.  I leave my
parking lights on occasionally.  I was wondering do our cars have a
buzzer for this?  Would that buzzer be disabled when I removed the
relay for the upshift indicator?  How hard could it be to make my own
buzzer?

Q3: The push down thingys for the read folding down seats.  End Knobs
or whatever they are called.  I can't seem to find them at Crappy Tire,
does anyone have 2 spares they want to get rid of?  Or know where I can
get 2 of them.

Q4: Why is space so dark.

Thats it.

On the bright side, I'm just waiting for my tax return now so I can go
and get some body work done on the car, and then get her painted.

===
L Crawford
'84 8v 'Rocco Diamond Silver (a Happy car)